Job Title: Restaurant Crew
Direct Report to: Shift Manager/ Restaurant Manager
The job of the crew is to be able to work without an assistance of all stations existing in the Operations and maintain standards at all times:
2. WHOPPER BOARD
3. BURGER BOARD
4. SPECIALITIES BOARD
6. FRY STATION
7. DINING ROOM
8. FRONT COUNTER
9. DRIVE-THRU STATION
Basically, the staff member should prepare the food, serve customers and carry out tasks necessary for efficient running of the restaurants including the maintenance of high standards of cleanliness, and performing the duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follows the company’s procedure on terms of appearance and always be neat according to accepted standards of personal hygiene.
• Follow the procedures and regulation to the company concerning Quality, Service, Cleanliness & Hospitality
• Follow the instruction of the manager on duty as long as they are not against the company procedures and standards
• Cooperate with the manager on duty in learning new skills and Procedures of the workstations.
• Know the workstation assigned to him and make sure that he understands exactly the procedure followed in such workstation.
• Responsible to follow procedures while using equipment’s or tools in the restaurant
• Follow company cash control procedure
• Receives customers’ complaints & resolves complaints when possible
• To fully understand the company policies & procedures
• Carry out other duties assigned by superior, related to the job
• To be discussed
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
• Employee must be able successfully to perform the essential functions of this job
• Good looking appearance
• Character: Honest – Active – Team worker
• Clean personal habits & appearance
• Hard working & self driven
• Education: Minimum High School
• Language Skills: Able to read & write English
• Arabic an advantage
• Work Experience: Preferred fast food / hospitality industry
• Mathematical Skills: Good numerical skills
• Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described are those an employee encounters while performing the job
• Previous work experience in QSR will be give added advantage