DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Detect errors in the financial reporting as well as in the initiating, recording, processing and reporting of non-routine and estimation transactions. Take corrective measures.
- Initiate control measures that detect prevent and correct errors of importance on a timely basis on all internal accounts.
- Ensure that financial statements comply with International Accounting principles
- Ensure the availability of adequate policies and procedures in line with the development and modification of accounting systems and controls.
- Coordinate closely with the Head of Financial and Admin to ensure that production of financial management reports are automated controlled and are accurate and timely and reflect the true financial position of the Bank and each business unit where applicable.
- BS, Accounting , Banking and Finance, and Business administration .
- Minimum 3 years financial controller or accounting experience.
- Financial Skills .
- Accounting Skills .
- Operations Control skills
فرصة عمل لموظف مراقب الشؤون المالية
About Byblos Bank
Byblos Bank S.A.L. became the first Lebanese bank to open a branch in Erbil, the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan, on 16 May 2007, extending world-class services to both local and international companies and individuals.
Byblos Bank's activities in Iraq cover Corporate, Consumer and Correspondent Banking services, including transfers and trade finance (letters of credit, letters of guarantee and documentary collections). Furthermore, Byblos Bank operates a referral business from other international banks.
As with all Byblos Bank branches in Lebanon and worldwide, the Iraq branches' operations are centralized at the Group's Head Office in Beirut and therefore benefit from the experience, expertise and state-of-the-art practices that our customers have come to expect.