ههلی كار ماموستای ئینگلیزی له ههولێر
خاوهن بڕوانامهی بهكهلوریۆس له ئینگلیزی
فرصة عمل لمعلم انجليزي في اربيل
صاحب شهادة البكلوريوس في اللغة الانجليزية
Typical work activities
EFL teachers use a range of course books and materials, plus a variety of audiovisual aids. There’s a strong emphasis on dialogue and role-playing, but more formal exercises, language games and literature are also used.
The content of lessons varies depending on the reason why the students are learning English, e.g. whether it’s for business use for adults, school work for young learners, and so on. The aim of each lesson is to encourage the students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they’ve learnt, and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Typical tasks that may be carried out include:
• classroom management;
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
• preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
• marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
• organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions;
• attending and contributing to training sessions;
• participating in marketing events for the language school;
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Head of English language department.
Required qualification, experience, education and skills:
• At least four years of experience in teaching English.
• Strong oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work with a diverse team
• Able to work within a project environment
• Computer skills including a word-processing programs, and Excel and e-mail at proficient level
• Bachelor degree in English Language
About Access Education
Access Education Company is an educational company specialized to contribute educational services to Kurdiatan region to flourish education.
AE Company sponsored and supervised Gasha Academic Educational Institute